<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>The Vault of Submission | Neville | Activity</title>
	<link>https://jessykapower.com/members/bb-neville/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://jessykapower.com/members/bb-neville/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Neville.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 19:02:16 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77d3f271386091fca43d580f55b2c6f1</guid>
				<title>Neville updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/415/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Dec 2024 20:18:10 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e0ba4dfce5517d6f082a23d7872d28b</guid>
				<title>Neville changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/410/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Dec 2024 18:10:58 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2e0fbb7a10f57800f02488471da4504</guid>
				<title>Neville posted an update: Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/84/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Dec 2024 14:11:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aebb8685d588920c0d8b8e253fdc3012</guid>
				<title>Neville posted an update: If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/112/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2024 12:16:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you don&#8217;t like the road you&#8217;re walking, start paving another one.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aab42bd62709187b67f69d4f3fdcc67b</guid>
				<title>Neville posted an update: If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/111/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 Nov 2024 06:24:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9e5848b98589ddd712b5af3877e8c04</guid>
				<title>Neville posted an update: If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/74/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2024 11:46:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b44a94e1a3fc2f8bfbe8b0a7ca07ff3</guid>
				<title>Neville posted an update: Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/80/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2024 09:29:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3e7591787e2d9d32a4bda106c27fbbf1</guid>
				<title>Neville posted an update: I've failed over and over and over again in my life and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/93/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2024 01:37:09 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60e0d38cde30d9eef570373dcc4f006b</guid>
				<title>Neville and Charles are now connected</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/69/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Nov -0001 00:00:00 -0517</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60e0d38cde30d9eef570373dcc4f006b</guid>
				<title>Neville and Arianna are now connected</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/40/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Nov -0001 00:00:00 -0517</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60e0d38cde30d9eef570373dcc4f006b</guid>
				<title>Neville and Nicolina are now connected</title>
				<link>https://jessykapower.com/news-feed/p/27/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Nov -0001 00:00:00 -0517</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		