Neville
Goddess-
Neville updated their profile a year ago
30 Points -
Neville changed their profile photo a year ago
30 Points -
Neville posted an update a year ago
30 PointsSome people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.
-
Neville posted an update a year ago
30 PointsIf you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.
-
Neville posted an update a year ago
30 PointsIf I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.
-
Neville posted an update a year ago
30 PointsIf I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.
-
Neville posted an update a year ago
30 PointsEvery day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
-
Neville posted an update a year ago
30 PointsI’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
-
Neville and
Charles are now connected 26 years ago30 Points -
Mateo and
Neville are now connected 26 years ago15 Points - Load More